Fashion is an ideal blend of lifestyle.



FOR ME ,

Fashion is my personal statement. It reflects my aspirations and self-image. I think of myself as a confident, logical, humble, and organized person. My dressing style along with my talking style and approach towards life exhibits these qualities.
Why is it important to adapt fashion to our lifestyle?
I am a minimalist and believe less is more. I make a conscious effort to declutter my life. I care about the environment and poor people. I recycle things and give away things that I don't need. I research before buying anything and always buy high-quality things that last longer than most products. Designer brands don't indicate quality to me and I value fabric quality, fit, versatility, and utility in clothes. Consequently, I have fewer but higher quality clothes than most people.



Why good fashion denotes utility?
I travel a lot and like practical, comfortable and convenient to carry clothes. I have lived in different cities and plan to continue exploring more places rather than settling down in one city. I keep fewer clothes than most people and give away clothes I don't need because it makes travelling easier. At the same time, I like to dress well and don't travel in shorts and t-shirts. One long dress is more useful to me than 5 generic ones because I can dress it up or down and always look good.
How does fashion reflect our values?
Self-improvement is one of the most important goals of my life. I get a kick out of doing things better, learning more and refining my tastes. I have recently started appreciating the science behind Italian cuisine. I find the use of fresh ingredients, simplicity, and history behind Italian cuisine fascinating. Similarly, my sartorial taste is also about understanding comfort, colour psychology, symphony, and utility.
The above answer reflects my take on fashion and dressing style. But the point that fashion should reflect lifestyle, utility, and values is true for all of us.

SANJNA PATHK

EDITOR IN CHIEF / PUBLISHER
MEDIAMORA

Comments